Sunday 2 October 2016

PFP 10s and 11s: Wutemberg artillerymen, firing gun and carrying shells



It seems a strange choice just to have two gunners in the Prussian range and for them both to be Wurtembergers. These again need rebasing. The figures cam,e with british Napoleonic field pieces so I need to replace those. I have also pictured them with the guns removed to provide a better view of the figures.

I do have some RAFM Krupp guns but I'm not sure what would be a good solution for these guys.

2 comments:

Matt said...

The RAFM gun is the closest you will get in this scale to the best of my knowledge.

Great little collection you have there.

Hal Thinglum said...

An ideal situation is the B&B Miniatures 20mm FPW line of which I have about 3,000 painted. They make guns and crews for all countries involved and, in addition, they make limbers.