Saturday 4 October 2008

Crimean War Range


Another range full of character is the Crimean War one. Originally my Crimean plan was to wait for the old Douglas Miniatures range to come back into production, to add to the small number of vintage figures I already had (see TOM blog for details of this range). I got waylaid, though, by the opportunity to acquire some S range figures and I have kept on until I know have some well balanced armies, though short on French figures, British infantry officers, and cavalry.


3 comments:

Karl said...

Interesting Blog; I guess I need to create a hobby blog; Have linked to my serious effort....

And I really need help learning to change the file sizes of photos, so I can post them.

FIXED BAYONET METAL SOLDIERS said...

Are these minifigs.I bopught loads of their stuff.The Boxer uprising. By the way see my blog for Crimea

Vintage Wargaming said...

Hi yes all the figures on this blog are Minifigs S Range. The Hinton Hunt and Douglas Miniatures ranges can be found, respectively, on the Hinton Hunter and Old Metal Detector blogs, which can be accessed by clicking on the links in the "about this blog" section on the right of the home page, or in the "useful links" section further down this right hand side column.